Organizations today see innovation and technology as key business facilitators, with digital technology and applications in every domain. However, the blurring of modern workplaces by Cloud, IoT, Mobile and BYOD has led to effective communication and collaboration across applications, systems and platforms.
Middleware is the key component enabling application integration with multiple technologies. This defines a software piece that links two or more application software to allow data exchange. Middleware solutions allow IT infrastructure to align with corporate priorities and create value in the process.
Our Middleware experts offer 24/7 call support, support for incident and service requests, patching, upgrades, supporting middleware architecture, support for application development, automated script support, performance reporting and tuning, and recommendations regarding operational efficiency. In addition, our middleware services also help our client’s lower business risks and improve return on investment, allowing them to effectively schedule, design, install and teste and incorporate their goods, which, in effect, helps to reduce capital expenditures (Capex) and the operating expenses (Opex).
- Expertise in design and document middleware architecture
- Deploy inhouse developed utilities for work automation and reporting
- Capacity and performance needs review and sustainability
- Evaluation, optimization and balancing for performance optimization of middleware environments
- Deploying automated scripts to monitor systems and platforms for availability
- Implement backups, clustering, mirroring, replication and failover
- Install and test upgrades and patches
- Implement security and encryption (i.e. SAML Tokens, Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS), Oracle Access Manager)
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies
- 24/7 support with the leveraged distribution model and call support to keep you up and ready for the market
- Highly skilled certified technical team
- Our solution prevents lock-in and retains a scalable and agile network
- On-demand support for smaller projects
- Dedicated Technical Account Manager (TAM) for all the projects
Middleware we Support
- Redhat Jboss
- WebSphere Application Server
- Apache Tomcat